ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is integrated platform that ensures effective management of all company activities, comprising finance and accounting, sales and marketing, production, procurement, storage, planning, human resources, business analysis, controlling, and more.
The task of the ERP system is to connect all business processes using a single database so that various departments can easily exchange data. Data is entered only once and in one place. Data is available in all relevant modules and immediately accessible to all users who have the appropriate user rights and can see them, without the need for further processing.
Basic characteristics of the ERP system are:
- A common database;
- Unique working environment;
- Integration of all modules and operations in real time;
- Flexibility, applicability and global focus.
IN2 Dynamics deals with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions, intended for small and medium enterprises, and Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions, intended for large, complex organizations and multinational companies.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) enables automated and efficient management of all aspects of relationship with clients. CRM consolidates all customers’ information and provides employees in sales, marketing and service a flexible tool for real-time data management.
The basic advantages of using CRM tools are:
- Support to marketing in identifying and contacting potential customers, managing marketing campaigns and market segmentation;
- Optimization of sales processes and shortening of sales cycle;
- Improving relationships with existing clients;
- Getting to know clients, quick and easy identification of their needs and performing tasks faster and better.
CRM systems are designed for all companies that attempt to build a strong relationship with customers, optimize costs and increase the values of their enterprise.
Every day, companies generate large amounts of data from a variety of sources that are difficult to manage. BI (Business Intelligence - Business Reporting) is a software tool that enables the integration and transformation of these data and their presentation in an understandable manner, so that they could be used in that form for good and quality decision making.
The basic advantages of BI solutions are:
- A detailed overview of past and current business activities and prediction of future trends;
- Extrication, optimization, analysis and a simple presentation of data of a company;
- Quick and easy implementation;
- Fast return on investment.
BI systems can be implemented in all companies regardless of their size or their field of business. They provide important reports and analysis of company's KPI (Key Performance Indicators), based on which management makes decisions about future operations.
Cloud technology provides an easy, flexible access to selected solutions. Resources are allocated quickly and inconspicuously and relocated and delivered to customers in the form of services. Services are charged on a monthly basis, usually in proportion to the amount of resources used. In this way, Cloud technology enables companies to organize their IT resources in line with current needs.
Basic benefits of cloud solutions are:
- Elimination of initial costs;
- Cost reduction connected with cost of hardware, software, business premises and qualified employees;
- Taking care of the system and data is delegated to professionals;
- Only selected and used services are paid;
- The possibility to stop using services without major costs and liabilities.
Cloud solutions we offer enable companies to use all the functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM and Microsoft Office solutions, even to rent the hardware that supports the technical infrastructure. In this way, companies eliminate large initial investments and the purchase of large numbers of licenses and hardware.