Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables connections with customers in a way that best suits them, which usually includes social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others. In this way, this solution provides the employees in sales and marketing with the possibility to meet their customers’ requirements quickly and efficiently, using tools built directly into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Managing social networks through Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides:
- Instant adaptation of the communication strategy;
- Faster exchange of knowledge and information;
- Transforming communication into sales opportunities;
- Monitoring reputation on social networks;
- Personalized interaction with customers;
- Insight into customers’ behavior, habits and statistics.