The module Service of Microsoft Dynamics CRM simplifies the identification of customers’ problems and needs and it simplifies the storage of all the customer information and history of service in one place.
Service module in Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes among others:
- Creating and managing customers’ demands through multiple channels of communication;
- Managing the services offered in the service: from initial requirements to solutions to problems;
- Solving common problems by using the knowledge base;
- Redefining business processes;
- Managing the process of invoicing;
- Allocation of resources;
- Identification of the most common problems, monitoring the process and measuring the service performance;
- Production of standard or easily-created custom reports.