Microsoft CRM Sales automates sales processes and puts all the information about the customer in one place in order to shorten the sales cycle, improve sales and increase customer loyalty.
Module Sales in Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes among others:
- Detailed contact information;
- A list of contacts and sent offers and orders;
- Monitoring of documentation through the sales cycle;
- Maintenance of data on competitors and monitoring of their activities by product, region, etc;
- Creating a product catalog that allows for creation of price categories, unit sizes, prices and discounts;
- Creation, maintenance and distribution of library with sales and marketing materials with the ability to search, include brochures and information about competitors;
- Advanced reporting capabilities in order to identify trends, measure and predict the sales activities and asses sales performance.