Microsoft Dynamics CRM through Marketing module provides tools for segmentation of data, an effective implementation of marketing activities and it monitors the key indicators of success of marketing campaigns.
Marketing module in Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes among else:
- Automatic creation of static and dynamic lists based on the accounts in the main ledger, contacts or campaigns;
- The use of advanced tools for finding potential clients based on a number of criteria;
- Managing double entries, automatic identification and deletion of duplicates;
- Defining the tasks and activities of marketing campaigns;
- Converting an e-mail response into a chance or opportunity;
- Easy identification of potential buyers;
- Production of detailed reports on the success of a campaign, including the rate of return on investment, the response rate and cost per response.