Marketing within Microsoft Dynamics AX consolidates information about customers, suppliers and contacts, thus ensuring efficient establishment and implementation of a marketing plan.
Marketing module in Microsoft Dynamics AX includes among else:
- Managing relationships with customers;
- Monitoring the implementation of marketing activities and projects;
- Managing campaigns across different channels;
- Creation of questionnaires and surveys;
- Increased effectiveness of marketing activities. It is possible to quickly plan and implement personalized campaigns by using the existing template.
- Feedback from customers. The use of questionnaires and surveys provides information based on which easy market segmentation can be performed.
- Measurement of profitability. By linking the campaign with the project it is possible to monitor the return on investment through access to income, costs and time spent on campaign activities.
- Targeting potential customers. After creating a list of potential customers, it is possible to classify customers according to several criteria in the module, and then to easily distribute the list to market researchers/sales people responsible for the implementation of the campaign.
- Greater efficiency calls using call-center functionality. In order to have a fast and complete overview of contact history, telemarketing module in one view combines information about business contacts, open orders, projects, procurement of goods and other important information.