Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility is incorporated in IN2 since its foundation. We believe that only a quality relationship toward employees and the community can lead to a healthy growth of a company.
IN2 applies corporate social responsibility in:
- working environment and human resource management and
- in the community through various donations and sponsorships.
Corporate social responsibility in the working environment and the human resources management
Companies impact the society with the creation of new jobs and by investing in professional development and satisfaction of its employees. IN2 follows this practice and bases its growth on motivated employee and a good working atmosphere which is characterized by flexible working hours, stimulating wages and work on challenging projects.
CSR activities we apply inside the group are:
- Mandatory supplementary health insurance for all employees with the possibility to supplement for an additional form of insurance.
- Education and professional development of staff within IN2 internal educational centre and regular certification of professionals in various technology fields.
- Subsidizing the teaching of business English.
- Innovations and ideas management - employees can apply their own ideas and innovations through IN2 application.
- Annual gatherings of employees: Christmas parties and gifts for the children of employees, IN2 birthday celebration for employees.
- Sports activities for employees outside the company.
- Emphasis on creating a pleasant working environment.
Corporate social responsibility activities in the community
By participating in various fundraising events and sponsorships IN2 aims to contribute to the wider community.
Participation in donations and fundraising events:
- Donation for the charity organization „DUH". IN2 purchased photos on the exhibition of Damir Rostuhar: "Around the world in 30 days". The collected funds were intended for the children with special needs and their annual trip with the organization „DUH".
- Donations for the project: "A home away from home" organized by the Brave heart Humanitarian organizations for building a large humanitarian centre for families with seriously ill children.
- Donation to the Muscular Dystrophy Association, the disabled and children's cerebral paralysis and other physically disabled in the city of Varazdin.
- Donation to SMA.T Association - Parents Association of Children with Severe Breathing Disorders.
- Donation to Association RIA - Early Intervention in Autism
- Participation of IN2 and its employees in humanitarian action "Trešnjevka House" - Caritas home for children without parental care.
- Donation for „Care home for children and youth with mental disorders" in Belgrade.
Sponsorship of sports events - women's handball team from FER (Faculty of Electro-technical Engineering), the seventh sports meeting of the clinics and hospitals of Bosnia and Herzegovina held in Nova Bila and various symbolic donations to a series of similar events...